You can download free the patched Pokemon Flora Sky ROMs. You also can patch 2 .ups files to Pokemon Emerald ROM (US – BPEE Version) with UPS Patchers tool. To help you, we have patched all files and you just download one of two versions to play.
There are two versions: Main Version and Complement Dex Version (Last Updated on 30/4/2011)
Download Pokemon Flora Sky ROM Main Version
Download Pokemon Flora Sky ROM Complement Dex Version
- All missing Pokemon in the main version.
- All Trio Pokemon which have 580 total base stat and heatran will be descreased to 520 (10 per stat).
- August 5, 2011 Update: Fixed Magmar’s Shiny Palette, Uxie’s stats, descrease the base stats of Darmanitan Zen Mode (-10 SpAtk and HP), increase the level of trainers after the Pokemon League.
Save corruption Issue: Make sure you changed the save type to Flash 128K and check the Real Time Clock. (Delete or move any save file .SAV of the rom first). If you change Save type but don’t move the old save file, you may see this issue again.
- Still have some grammar mistakes.
- Some glitches while you’re decorating in the secret base.
- When you rematch the E4 (higher level), the vs bar only show Cynthia.
- The PokeNav and some moves display wrong informations.
- Bag Egg/Invisible thing in PC Box: Sometimes you will have this bug when use PC Storage. That’s also a common Emerald’s bug. Maybe because you used many cheat codes…You should release the invisible thing in PC box and don’t check it. With Bad Egg don’t try to hatch it, back up your save file and don’t use any cheat are some good ways. A Bad Egg may be in Day Care if you have only one Pokemon there. Check the Day Care again. There is another way to get rid of them by use a DMA + clean Pokemon code. Search google or youtube. After that, remove all codes and save again.
- The game may freeze (rarely) when you battle some Trainers in Battle Tent. If you get this problem. Reset the game and continue. (you have to save before enter the battle Tent so don’t worry your save will be lost)
- Save corruption: That’s Emerald Rom’s problem. Make sure you changed the save type to Flash 128K and check the Real Time Clock. (Delete or move any save file .SAV of the rom first). If you change Save type but don’t move the old save file, you may meet this problem again.